Saturday, March 10, 2012

Am I a fair weather/bandwagon fan?

Ok heres the deal I have been an Arizona State University fan since I was 8 cuz they are the home team. I have been going to there games for quite some time like 8 years. (Im 18 now) I also started to become a die hard utah fan. See my mom graduated there and so did a ton of my extended family and I've been a die hard since 2004. I have owned tons of ASU merchandise for a while. Recently I have been buying lots of UofU gear cuz I have a job and have money now. But everyone is calling me a bandwagoner. Oh yea annd I have always pulled for my two teamseven if they were loosing. ASU especially hahaAm I a fair weather/bandwagon fan?
I don't care and neither should you. If someone starts paying me for my loyalties, I MIGHT think about their opinion. Otherwise, only one person's opinion is important concerning who or what you want to support. I like the Browns and the Cardinals. Do I give diddley squat how you feel about it??? There's your answer..Am I a fair weather/bandwagon fan?
Your mom went to utah so since she went there its ok. plus utah is not a bandwagoner team. If you were to go for auburn florida or usc you would be a bandwagon fan.Am I a fair weather/bandwagon fan?
Yes.
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • racing games online
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • pizza deals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment