Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I keep a five month old Chihuaha going to be six month old soon warm this winter?

I bought her sweaters . I live in Northern Utah and it gets pretty darn cold up here. How do we get potty going in icy cold winter weather with her? any suggestions? If there are any Chihuaha breeders online with YA please answer and email me at

angelikabertrand@msn.com

subject Chihuaha winterHow do I keep a five month old Chihuaha going to be six month old soon warm this winter?
I live in CA, it gets pretty cold out, just buy her some sweaters, and booties. so she can keep her body warm and paws. just keep her inside, till she has 2 go potty out.How do I keep a five month old Chihuaha going to be six month old soon warm this winter?
I live in WI, so it gets fairly cold here too. I have a five lb chihuahua who since living with me has gotten fairly used to the cold weather. He is now 2 1/2 but when he was little I would put a sweater on him, a coat on myself and went outside with him everytime to make sure that he went. It was rought for awhile, but he got it. Also it helps to keep an area shoveled for them, the snow can get pretty deep. When shoveling now I always put a sweater on my dog and then lay a towel outside for his feet to get a reprieve from the cold ground, but he loves being out there with me to play in the snow. I have a unique guy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment