Saturday, March 10, 2012

Awww, it's my dog's first birthday. Do you celebrate your dog's birthday?

Kingston is one year old today! :D

Haha. I gave him an extra hug and bought him a sparkly, blue collar :)

I'm probably going to make him some chicken for dinner tonight, his favorite, and some treats.

I WAS going to take him on a hike, but it's SNOWING! Crazy Utah weather..



Anyway, do you celebrate your dog's birthday or is it just another day? What do you do for them?

And if you have a rescue and don't know their 'real' birthday, did you make one for them?

:)Awww, it's my dog's first birthday. Do you celebrate your dog's birthday?
Haha I will!

It's the 9/5.



I'm going to buy him a new collar %26amp; a new toy, and he can have a cake made out of vanilla icecream with dog biccies on it.

LOL!

I've already got it planned.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINGSTON! %26lt;3
I suppose we do in a way.



Tess' birthday is on Christmas Eve. (that was the actual date she was born not the day we got her) %26amp; we always do something for Christmas Eve. Tess gets an xmas present and birthday present within 2 days!



Millie's not turned 1 yet but i'm sure we'll get her a birthday present of some-kind. We'll probably invest in a new ball or something...



Happy Birthday Kingston!Awww, it's my dog's first birthday. Do you celebrate your dog's birthday?
Happy birthday to Kingston!



Yeah, I celebrated my dog's birthday. I cooked her some lamb and rice, went to her favorite dog park, and let her get away with a few things!



Yes, I made one up for my dog. I just estimated it to be September 25th.



That's funny that it's snowing in Utah; it's 70 degrees out in Arizona and we're wearing jackets!
Harley is an April Fool. His B-day's on April first. We usually don't do much, except I buy him a little treat and take him for a long walk. Last year I got him a collar.



Except this year I have Jazz band and Drumline during that time, so I won't even get to walk him for a long time, plus homework from my honors classes....Awww, it's my dog's first birthday. Do you celebrate your dog's birthday?
Yes to celebrating my dogs birthday! We buy a present and make a special dinner like you did! I have great danes and they think there human so its expected of me to celenrate.lol



In regards to making up a date for a rescue, I took in a stray cat. My fiance and my bday are 4 days apart, so the date inbetween ours we selected and made our cats bday. I knwo dorky, but he deserved his own special day too!
Whoa, you are from Utah too? Jeeze, I took my dog out for a walk today... in the snow. Freaking freezing out there.



But as for her birthday, I usually just give her a little bone or something. I can't afford anything huge, LOL!
Aw, you are such a good owner! We made my dog a doggie birthday cake. It's not a human birthday cake, so you can't eat it. Well you could, but I think it's made with the dog food from the can. Gross. Try that though! Your doggie will love it!!! :)
I do Duke's Birthday was October 5th. I made him a peanut butter cake and took him to the dog park a day before.

%26lt;Duke



Dakota's birthday in January and i will for her too.
Both our dogs are from rescue so we don't know their birthdays. We don't bother to celebrate any other days. We take very good care of our dogs instead: exercise, training, good food etc
I always do something for my dogs on their b-days I make them special doggie treats and our rescued dog I count her first day here and her special day.
of course lol and Christmas they always get a prezzi and a nice big bit of fresh meat lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment