Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Which PURSE should I use for NOV-FEB in UTAH?!? LOVE to HEAR your THOUGHTS & OPINIONS BEHIND YOUR PICK?!?

OK GIRLFRIENDS - I have a dilemma and want to hear your thought %26amp; opinions as to what I should do and WHY YOU FEEL THAT WAY?



I live in Utah and it is definitely FALL here and WINTER is right around the corner. So I feel it is time to change the purse I'm currently using which is my D%26amp;B Chiara Silver Medium Bag.



So the choices to pick from is as follows:

1. D%26amp;B Black Shopper Tote that had Black Leather around the bottom with feet and also Black Leather Trim and Handles with the Full Fabric in Heather Gray with the D%26amp;B's in Black. This purse is a Shopper Tote so it is Higher than it is Longer.

2. Chanel Essential Tote that is the Black Quilted Exterior with the Interlocking "C"'s in White with the Fushia Interior. Pretty much the same in Height %26amp; Length.

3. D%26amp;B Vintage Black All Weather Leather Gladstone with Tan Trim. This purse is Longer than it is Higher.

4. Stay with the D%26amp;B Chiara Silver Medium Bag. Pretty much the same in Height %26amp; Length.



Each bag is comparable in the amount of items they can hold.



They are all AUTHENTIC DESIGNER HANDBAGS and now you have the specifics of the FOUR (4) Purses/Handbags that are in the running.



I ask that you not only tell me which bag you'd pick but the reasoning behind your pick.



Thanks -- "T"Which PURSE should I use for NOV-FEB in UTAH?!? LOVE to HEAR your THOUGHTS %26amp; OPINIONS BEHIND YOUR PICK?!?
I wouldnt limit yourself to one purse for the whole winter. I change up my purses almost everyday depending on my outfit. I would just use whichever you are feeling at the moment and change it up when your ready for a change.Which PURSE should I use for NOV-FEB in UTAH?!? LOVE to HEAR your THOUGHTS %26amp; OPINIONS BEHIND YOUR PICK?!?
i live in southern utah and i really dont care or pay any attention to womens handbabgs~ You obviously have money! Hope that helped you out!Which PURSE should I use for NOV-FEB in UTAH?!? LOVE to HEAR your THOUGHTS %26amp; OPINIONS BEHIND YOUR PICK?!?
2. Chanel Essential Tote that is the Black Quilted Exterior with the Interlocking "C"'s in White with the Fushia Interior.

sounds cute!!
well it really depends like what outfit your wearing or the weather(i know you said winter) but it really does matter. anyways i would have picked NUMBER ONE because i personally love totes.=]
  • luigi games
  • helly hansen
  • traffic school
  • the elder scrolls v
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment