Saturday, March 10, 2012

Does any one know of an agressive child custody attorney in Boise, ID?

I recently moved to Boise from Utah. I have sole physical custody and joint legal custody of my son who is 5. His father has been a weekend dad for his whole life, and is now wanting a custody change. I currently have an attorney in Utah but am getting little to no results from her. She is very timid and very laid back. I need someone who is aggressive and knows what they are doing. I am also wondering if there is an opinion on weather I should seek a new attorney here in Boise, or in Utah where the case has jurisdiction???Does any one know of an agressive child custody attorney in Boise, ID?
A Boise attorney would cost you more as he/she would have to be certified for both states, and charge you travel costs.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
  • chrome download
  • jet ski
  • little ceasers
  • vegan diet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment