Saturday, March 10, 2012

Anyone live in Provo or Salt Lake City Utah?

Do you like it? Which has better weather? How is the economy, schools, housing? Did you move there from elsewhere? I've decided that if I am going to move from Buffalo, NY, then that is probably where I am going to look. Preferably a detached 3 bd. house with a garage in a safe area. My husband would need to find a job as an addictions/mental health counselor. My business at present is portable and I would be looking for an opportunity in the future with Ancestry.com or the LDS Family History Library Headquarters. That would only be if I get better health wise but would probably happen with the change of climate. I also have a hs senior who will be going to college by Jan 2009 or Sept 2009 and pursuing a creative field. I probably won't go unless my siblings and mother do but it wouldn't take much convincing to get the siblings and spouses to go.



If I stay here I will be in a wheelchair in less than ten years and I am missing out on a life I planned for in college.Anyone live in Provo or Salt Lake City Utah?
I visited Provo and Salt Lake City a few years ago. If you're LDS it is probably better in Provo but Salt Lake City has LDS too. The weather is cold in winter..snow etc but not cold as Upstate Buffalo New York. It is a desert valley, so it will get hot sometimes in the summer but it is beautiful with the Wasatch Mountains to the east. It is dry...not that much humidity like back east. Take a visit there and visit both areas and look around. I think the Family History Library jobs are voluntary, but I could be wrong. The Headquarters can be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment