Sunday, March 4, 2012

Utah.. Stuff I May Need 2 Know?? (Moving)?

Ok, so im 14 and my dad is probably going to make us move to Provo, Utah because of his job. It would be next year when im 15 and finished with my freshman year. What should a Cali Girl like me, know about moving to utah (i have NEVER moved) Plz give me some tips.. especially about the weather and seasons. PLZZZ %26amp; Thank u!Utah.. Stuff I May Need 2 Know?? (Moving)?
Provo? Yikes. Are you LDS? If you are it won't be such a tough transition.



If you aren't you will be an outsider. I've heard some rough stories about non-Mormons who have moved to Provo. Ask your dad to move closer to SLC, its a little hipper there.Utah.. Stuff I May Need 2 Know?? (Moving)?
The culture is going to be a much bigger issue than the weather and seasons. If you are a "member" or not will be the biggest issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment