Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What are your travel plans for the winter season ahead?

I can't go anywhere as I'm low income. Are you going to Europe on a ski vacation or Colorado, Utah or Vermont or somewhere else? Or are you headed to the Caribbean, Florida, Hawaii, Africa or South America or Australia or somewhere else where the weather might be tropical or warm? My sister goes where it's warm... What are your travel plans for the winter season ahead?
I will be traveling to Indianapolis from Los Angeles. I found that place on findyourspot.com and I am going there to see if it's a good place to live.What are your travel plans for the winter season ahead?
i live in England and ive never really felt the need to go to another place other then where i am.

Discovering your own Country and all it has for offer is a lovely thing : D

and and im off to falmouth to meet a friend :)

Report Abuse

  • andys auto sport
  • christian book
  • planet hollywood
  • boggle online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment