Sunday, March 4, 2012

I live in Kentucky and can't wait to leave? Am I crazy? I want to move to Texas (top choice), Alabama, or Utah

I LOVE Texas! I love the people, weather, history, climate, attractions, cleanliness, and natural beauty of the place. In particular, I live Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, and Galveston.



Alabama is a close second place; it's still very nice, and Baldwin County on the coast is great! I've never been to Utah, but have seen pictures of it, think it's beautiful, and have heard the people there are friendly. Oh, while I'm at it, I think Washington state would be great, especially in either the Olympic and Kitsap peninsular areas or Sound islands west of Seattle (think rainforests and cool rains.)



Kentucky is beautiful, but it's not what you know or how good of a person you are when it comes to being accepted and even finding a decent job; it's WHO you know. If you don't know somebody prominent or aren't kin to someone, good luck fitting in here. In general, the people are very pretentious and impolite. Louisville is worse than New York or Washington. I can't wait to leave KYI live in Kentucky and can't wait to leave? Am I crazy? I want to move to Texas (top choice), Alabama, or Utah
I am also from Kentucky, but have since moved to Chicago, Illinois. My advice is to prepare yourself for the city life before moving. I thought the same things growing up. Couldn't wait to get out of Kentucky. I stayed home sick for 3 years, and i still have moments when i wish i was there again. Now, i have a family, so i can't just pack up, and head back to Kentucky. There is alot of violence, so it has taken alot for me to adjust to all of the shootings, and gangs. If it is a dream for you to move away, i would say go for it, but do alot of research first before making your choice. Good luck!!!
i soooooooooo pick utah. people there are so nice and kind they also aren't as worldly!I live in Kentucky and can't wait to leave? Am I crazy? I want to move to Texas (top choice), Alabama, or Utah
I live in utah and while it is beautiful and a nice place to visit I personally wouldn't advise moving here. The standard of living is really high and the wages are really low. It is also a black hole once you get in it is very difficult to get out. My preference for a place to live is seattle(or surrounding areas). It is beautiful up there and the standard of living compared to wages is a lot better.

I would move there, but my husband is a small town boy and trying to convince him to move is a chore in itself. good luck and I hope that you find a fantastic place to live.
I absolutely loved Texas while I lived there. I lived in Fort Worth for five years before I moved to Phoenix.



This is in Polls and Surveys, so I vote for Texas. But definitely move to where you'll be happiest. Good luck!I live in Kentucky and can't wait to leave? Am I crazy? I want to move to Texas (top choice), Alabama, or Utah
Hah, I know EXACTLY how you feel. Except, I want to go to Chicago, New York, somewhere in California, or even England. I've lived in Northern Kentucky, across the river from Cincinnati, for most of my life. I would much rather live somewhere else, even Cincinnati. I can't wait to leave, just like you! And Texas does seem like a really great place to live. Good luck!
Everything is bigger in Texas...



"lone star state, living life great"

No comments:

Post a Comment