Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's the fastest way to drive from Seattle to Denver? 10 points?

Ok so I drove up to Seattle from Denver to visit family for xmas. I took I-25 to I-80, through Utah, Idaho and Oregon. I drove through the whole night and after leaving at 2:30 am I got there around midnight or so. So for the trip back I was wondering what the fastest way would be, and it's winter so weather could be an issue. What is the best way? Thanks!!What's the fastest way to drive from Seattle to Denver? 10 points?
Your other option would be I90 to I25. Both take about the same amount of time in regular conditions - no way around it, this is a long drive.



Every time we've done it, we just plan for it to be 2 days of driving.What's the fastest way to drive from Seattle to Denver? 10 points?
That idiot comparing a veyron and a corvette, you'll have trouble hitting 200 in a corvette

take a plane with some gangsters, that's how I travel I always try and find someone private who is on there way to where ever I need to go already and just pay them like 60 bucks, but it's always safe to carry a small concealable pistol just in case

No comments:

Post a Comment