Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I am considering moving out of Seattle to somewhere a bit quieter like Ogden Utah.?

I live in Seattle and pay over $1100 in rent for a very small apt. The walls are very thin and my neighbor pretty much knows all about me. I am pretty sure my neighbor is a drug dealer, and Seattle is not a very friendly city. The women are beautiful, but very obsessed with cell phones, twitter, how many people they can get to follow them, etc. I just have zero interest in the whole thing, but it seems esp. prevalent in Seattle.



I work from home and there is no sense living in the city. I am looking for a quieter but fun place with lots of hiking and outdoor activities. I have never lived in Utah but people tell me I would love it. I like the weather here, clouds and rain, but like thunderstorms better. I build web sites but I am not into the whole Twitter/cell phone/texting obsession that takes you away from the moment. I am looking for an affordable, fun, nice place to live with beautiful surroundings, a nice coffee shop, and Whole Foods :) Any Suggestions?I am considering moving out of Seattle to somewhere a bit quieter like Ogden Utah.?
I have only driven though Ogden but it seems like a very nice place to live been there many times as a truck driver
  • jdm
  • apa 6th edition
  • dragon age 2 pc
  • xbox dragon age 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment