Saturday, March 10, 2012

Utah. Roads to the canyons ski resort?

I am curious how the roads are on the way up the mountain. I know that the weather always changes in the winter and stuff but im not sure if it is a good idea to take my car up there on just a normal ski day. I grew up with tons of snow and stuff so i know the risks and how to drive in it. your thoughts?



ps. is there a shuttle that leaves from provo/orem area for cheap (like 20 bucks)?Utah. Roads to the canyons ski resort?
Well if it isn't snowing its pretty normal but windy road.. Its not that bad though.. if it is snowing it may be a little more difficult because to drive up the canyon you need 4 wheel drive or chains.. So prepare accordingly. Its an interstate though so they keep it pretty clean after it snows.



I am not aware of a shuttle from Provo.. but I would maybe look at RideUTA.com.. its the Utah public transportation site that has schedules and routes and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment