Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Relocating to Utah or Colorado, best places to live?

I am relocating to either Utah or Colorado and I'm having a tuff time making a decision. They both have tons to offer. I am looking for a place that is vibrant, fun, social, laid back, and not a huge city. I myself love almost every outdoor activity...backpacking, rock climbing, fly fishing, rafting, skiing, snow shoeing, camping, running, biking, etc....but I also love music, art, theatre, and festivals. So a city rich with these things are important to me. I also care about the environment and I have a very care free personality, so I wouldn't fit in with snobby or uptight poeple. I would prefer that the city have at least a few bike lanes, since it is my preference to bike almost everywhere. As for weather, I like the cold but I also love the warmth. So a city that shares the best of both worlds would be great!!! Lots of sun (in both seasons if possible) and I would prefer it if the winter had good powdery snow to play in! The winters in Missoula suck!!! It's very dark and you usually have to drive a couple hours min to get into some good powder.



I know that's a lot to ask for, but I hope you guys can help me out!! Oh, and I brewery would be nice, but I don't want to be too picky, lol.



I should also note that I am HUGE on views! So if a city does not offer some good views or sunsets it would be difficult. I live for views, they make my heart melt :)Relocating to Utah or Colorado, best places to live?
I can only speak for Metro Denver. I has everything you're looking for. Plus the Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets,Avalanche and the Rapids. Coors Brewery in Golden and Denver has more Micro-breweries per capita than any other city in the U.S.

I live in Castle rock. 30 min. south of Denver

No comments:

Post a Comment