Saturday, March 10, 2012

St. George, Utah????

Hi! I have some questions my husband and I are going to be moving to St. George in about a month. I need to know what to expect I know about the whole morman thing. Are people out there nice, is there lots of job opportunities? What's the weather like is there any place fun a young married couple can go out to do like clubs or a bar scene? How is the housing out there?? So many questions I know but I would appreciate it if you would let me know about this place..never been before! :)St. George, Utah????
Saint George is a growing community due to its proximity to Vegas. Don鈥檛 worry about the Mormons it鈥檚 the others you need to watch out for.

Bryce Canyon, Zion Nat Park %26amp; Lake Powell are great recreation get aways in the area.

Mesquite, NV is only 40 miles away for all the night life you will ever need.

The temperature for tomorrow 71. Low around 47.

So if its 70 in March you can about figure what it will be like in July.St. George, Utah????
I live in Northern Utah and have been to Saint George before. There are lots of job opportunities out there and Saint George is really growing. As for the weather it gets really hot there like 100 degrees in the summer time and the winter time it does not get cold enough to snow there. Saint George is growing so the housing should be pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment