Saturday, March 10, 2012

Which is better.... Utah or Colorado? WHY?

Please tell me which you think is better and why? Tell me a little about the pros/cons and differences in weather, people, shopping, etc. in general (although I suppose it depends on what part of the state you're in). I'm trying to decide if I want to stay in UT or move to CO. Any specific counties/cities exceptionally nice? Thanks for opinions :)Which is better.... Utah or Colorado? WHY?
I've only been to Colorado but it is a really nice state. Really gorgeous mountains and the nature is beautiful. The weather is a bit crazy though. Sunny one day, blizzard the next. The people are generally very nice. There are a lot of nice malls in Colorado. You should move to Colorado. :)



~chocolate loverWhich is better.... Utah or Colorado? WHY?
Well, i've never been to Utah, but i know the BIGGEST loser that lives there soooo yeah.. i wouldn't say it's a favorite.. lol jk jk.



But i've been to CO %26amp; it's beautiful. I love it there. I thought the people we really nice compared to the est coast. I went to Colorado Springs %26amp; it's right along the mountains, where Pikes Peak is, AMAZING. I love how out there it's hilly but it's doesn't have any of those really tall trees we have here on the east coast so at night when you look out you can see all the street %26amp; building lights, it's like something out of a picture or movie, soo beautiful. (well, you can see it if your like in an apartment/condo.. lol)Which is better.... Utah or Colorado? WHY?
I like Utah for it's diverse landscape, there is no place like it on earth. I hate to say it, but the Mormon people there can make it a difficult place to live if you're not one of them. Colorado is nice and has lots to offer but it is far more left leaning than Utah is. Summit county Colorado is especially nice, just a little west of Denver.
I can only speak for colorado. Gorgeous scenery even in the city of Denver. Weather is interesting one day sunny and high 60's the next, cold and snow! Seems like there may be more of a draw near a bigger city. Plus of the 4 people I know from utah, none of them stayed there they have all moved to the east coast

No comments:

Post a Comment