Sunday, March 4, 2012

Where are you right now? What time is it? And what is the weather like?

Also, what are you eating or drinking?



Me: Friend's basement in SLC,Utah, USA : 12:50 P.M. Sunday : 42 F partly cloudy : just finished a pastrami and cheese sandwich.Where are you right now? What time is it? And what is the weather like?
i am in Bagdad, Green Zone

11pm

its about 50* f



eating Pears and Apples and drinking Water
the colony,tx;1:59 pm about 70 fWhere are you right now? What time is it? And what is the weather like?
7.58 and cold





cork city ireland
Nebraska, almost 2pm, weather is brutal cold and not drinking or eatingWhere are you right now? What time is it? And what is the weather like?
Hi good evening,I am in Holland and time is 09.07 in evening and weather is very clear and it's little cold.Thank friend and have a nice day.
Sitting in my family room, just watched IU beat Ohio State.

Go Hoosiers!!!

3:05 pm

Sunny, cold as the dickens, windy

Not eating or drinking right now
Riyadh...home ...living room...it's 11:00 pm..as for weather it's surprisingly not cold at all actually it's really nice about 55F
O.k nosy.... I'm in my bedroom, it's 2:56pm, it's freezing out and I'm in Philly, Pa, and I just got done eating a cinnamon raisin bagel.
Shampooing carpets on the thrid floor of my town home, waiting for heater to heat water in machine. New Hampshire and it is snowing....AGAIN. It's about 2:58
cold as he!!( 16*F) WC factor is 8*below) 1400 hrs....... in the midwest somewhere, at my house snuggled up with a sweater and a cup of HOT tea......not hungry. (sniffle, sniffle)
New Jersey. 3:00 pm. 39 degrees outside.
my bedroom in hamilton, ontario. 2:59 pm. coldd and windy. Ate a toasted tomato sandwich for lunch lool
Tripoli, Libya.

8:33 am

4 degrees, cloudy

Nothing
West Chester, Pennsylvania. It's 3:04 PM. It's super cold outisde and was just snowing. And I'm not eating/drinking anything!
I'm in my basement in Minnesota...it's 1:58 pm...it's -8 F outside, yet it's sunny...i haven't eaten in awhile, so i'm gonna go get something to eat.
Home

West Central, Florida

Just about 3:00

It's beautiful outside :)
I'm in the Mountains of North Carolina.



It is 2:58pm.



It is 36.5 degrees outside and we're having snow flurries.



I had ramen noodles for lunch. blah.
Greece it's 14:05
California

6:18pm

Cool
I'm in the den. It's almost 2 p.m. It's frickin' freezing outside. I'm not eating or drinking anything right now but I'm dabbing Orajel on my gums every once in a while.

Oh, yeah, I'm in northern Illinois.
Midwest, almost 3 pm, its a blizzard, about -10 high winds and snow.
i'm in my bedroom in Jal el Dib, Lebanon. The time is 9.57 PM and the sky is clear. I'm drinking Pepsi Max.
I am in my living room in SB, CA, USA: 11:58 am Sunday: 66 f sunny: im starving but not eating or drinking anything
My house, enid oklahoma,usa,2:03 p.m.
I'm in Colorado, America. It's 12:57pm Sunday, 30degrees, partly cloudy. I'm not drinking anything
10:57 am, -45.cooooold.
I'm at my dads apartment.

It's 2:56 pm.

It was snowing but now it's oddly snowy.

I'm drinking some v8 fusion splash, it's better than it sounds.

and I just ate a miniature chocolate chip cookie.

=]
South-Central Canada --COLD + Blowing snow

It's 3PM
Peoria IL 2:11

7 degrees
Southern California, its 11:58, nice and sunny outside, eating cocoa pebbles :) don't b jealous :P
Holly Springs, North Carolina

Sunny, Windy and in the low 60s.



It's almost 3:00PM
  • cb radio
  • helly hansen
  • just tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment