Wednesday, March 7, 2012

California home prices vs. Utah prices?

I live in california and I love it here it's beautiful perfect weather close to beaches except its really expensive, I was planning on buying but I dont have a million dollars and its just a two bedroom??? So i was looking at homes in Utah its really cheap I cant believe it, I can get a 3-5 bedroom home for 100-400,000, the thing is, if I want to move to Utah what should I do first?California home prices vs. Utah prices?
You better believe it! Utah prices are cheap!



What I would do is check the area to see if you like it. If you love it, I would suggest that you find a job there and when you do, start the move! ^_^California home prices vs. Utah prices?
I'm a Realtor in Utah. I would be happy to answer any questions you have about Utah and the homes here.



We have lower unemployment here then in CA, about 5%, but I would make sure you have a job lined up before you buy anything. You'll need to show job history to quailfy for a loan, so I wouldn't quit your job and just head here.



If this is your first home, remember you can get the $8,000 first time home buyer tax credit.



Go to my website. http://uthomelist.com to find out how to get in contact with me. I would be happy to help you out.



Utah is a wonderful place to live. You trade surfing for snowboarding. Not a bad trade.California home prices vs. Utah prices?
umm.. Utah house prices are cheaper.. first of all the property taxes are lower... and actually all the things that coorelate with taxes and houses are waaaay cheaper in utah.... Cali is only for like people that need sunshine...
  • ashton kutcher cheating
  • christian book
  • envy 14
  • what is data
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment