Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What are the road/Weather Conditions from Phoenix to Las Vegas?

I am going to Utah from Phoenix through Las Vegas. I do not drive well in any type of weather condition: rain, snow, etc. I attempted to research the weather/road conditions, but to no avail. I was unsure where to look as I do not know the names of any of the cities along the route. I just follow the directions on my gps. So does anyone know the weather conditions or where I can go to find out if the weather will be fine?What are the road/Weather Conditions from Phoenix to Las Vegas?
US 60 and US 93 from Phoenix to Las Vegas have been significantly improved over the past 8 to 10 years. The weather is normally a bit cooler once you get up toward Wikieup and we have run into snow flurries once in all the times we travel via car. Check the weather reports for Kingman and that should be your guiding hand. If Kingman is clear and sunny, then you make make the trip with ease. If they are forecasting snow or rain, rest assured you could run into nasty weather.



WWW.weather.com



Enjoy your tripWhat are the road/Weather Conditions from Phoenix to Las Vegas?
Las Vegas Weather

http://vacation-in-vegas.com/?p=34

No comments:

Post a Comment