Saturday, March 10, 2012

Which state has a better living standard?

Hi,

I'm living in the east coast now, and because of the financial crisis, my family and I are planning to move to one the following places, but we are not quite sure of the working opportunities , the living standards and weather there. So could you pls. give me some advice concerning which place to choose from the following :

Portland/Oregon

Salt lake city/Utah

Denver/Colorado

Boise/Idaho

Thanks a millionWhich state has a better living standard?
i feel you, the west coast is getting hit hard

1 comment:

  1. I would recommend Utah. The weather is very different in summer versus winter. The snow and the hot days... the people in Utah just seem different. I think it has to do with the Mormon religion prominent there a.k.a. Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day saints. I love it there but if I were you I would go to a surrounding town besides SLC, like provo or orem.

    ReplyDelete