Sunday, March 4, 2012

Do you live in Nevada, Utah, Idaho, or Montana?

I'm traveling through each of these states from So Cal to Butte, Montana next week. I'm just concerned about the weather. Anyone live in any of these states that can give me a heads up of what to expect......Do you live in Nevada, Utah, Idaho, or Montana?
Utah is too cold.
a palifera of snowDo you live in Nevada, Utah, Idaho, or Montana?
it's gonna be cold, I heard there was a ice warning from provo to butte
Butte had -40 wind chill the past few days(so did most of Montana) but if you are coming next week it is supposed to "warm" up to the mid 20's. I-15 is usually pretty good until you get past Idaho Falls and then it really is treacherous if it's snowing. I sure hope you don't judge Montana solely based on your impression of Butte. Butte is by far the crappiest city in Montana. It is run down and dirty, thanks to all of the mining done over the past century. If you have time visit Missoula, Bozeman or Billings, they are far more "modern" cities.Do you live in Nevada, Utah, Idaho, or Montana?
Butte is really great. It will freeze your butt off right now! I live in bozeman but i think Butte Rocks. It has a lot of very colorful local culture. Nice people.
I live in Idaho and right now it is in the 20s for highs. (I live in Boise, I dont know about everywhere else) but also in the early mornings we wake up to snow sometimes where the roads are extremely slippery. Idaho is beautiful!
You're obviously computer-literate. Just find the info on-line! Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment