Sunday, March 4, 2012

What's the weather like at your place now?

I live in SLC Utah. It's like, super windy at my place. When I was out, it was soo hard to find mom's car! That wind almost pushed me over. It's like, pushing against our house and I hear it. Our house is brick so like, no big. But it seriously is getting annoying. I hope you have better weather.What's the weather like at your place now?
Its -10 outside right now... Too cold to snow. When it warms up though, all it does is snow! I HATE the snow. Sure, its nice to look at, but its a whole different ball of wax once you have to shovel it! I say to my Dad "dad, we need a snow blower" and he goes "We dont need a snow blower.. we have shovels"...

???????!!!!!!!!?????????

That's like "I'm sorry, but we dont need lawn mowers... we have scissors!!!" lol

I live in Vermont btw
raining. hard.What's the weather like at your place now?
cold here in baton rouge, louisiana
Its warm and muggy

Los Angelos (Hollywood)What's the weather like at your place now?
It's raining here in LA



I'm 16. I don't know why I wanna say that, but I do, lol.
Florida-windy and rainy kind of chilly, about 50 degrees at 11:25p.m. It has been cold for the past few days went down to 34 the other night, but tomorrow will be around 80 Wooo Hooo!
44 degrees with rain on the way
I'm in Reno and its snowing big, big flakes out there right now.

We had that wind yesterday. I think its pushing the storm your way...
cold, but warming to the 30's tomorrow...
REALLY windy in washington. hope things will be okay ..
Sucks butt. It's raining in LA, CA
i live in pa. its 34 degrees out right now but its supposed to get into the 60's next week. so much for some snow
its really really cold
It's cold and cloudy,
58 deg. night-time in South Florida...!!!
It is raining hard right now.
Cold and cloudy



Temecula, CA
it's kickass that you live in SLC. you should probably watch slc punk. just because it's an incredible show, and it takes place in your town.



=)





and;

there is snow on the ground, but it's like 50. and it's night time.



thats it really.
im in louisiana..its pretty windy and cool and a little overcast like it might rain tomorrow
its windy and raining-matey
32, clear and calm in Southwest Alabama. Colder than usual this week.
IM FROM LOS ANGELES AND ITS RAINING PRETTY HARD HERE IN A WAY WE NEED IT BUT GOSH ITS COLD!
Pale blue skies, sun is shining a treat but because it is winter here in China the air is crisp and cool.
Earlier winds were at speeds of 35 mph and gusts at 75. It was raining almost all day
super cold here
Hi Kiley,



The weather here is awful. The power is out all over town, there are tree limbs all over the place and there's localized flooding. I live on the central coast in California and we're in between the second and third wave of a massive weather front. The wind was so strong earlier today that it did knock me over - to my knees, and did the same to a buddy of mine.



It's not as big a problem as it could be - it's typically in the mid-60s and cloudless here so I'll take some severe weather every once in a while.
I live in Michigan and the weather is cold not frezzing but chilly. we have snow on the ground and it looks pretty :]
In Aviles Spain. Today we had a cloudly day, now it's about 8 to 10 潞C (46 to 50 潞F) out in the street. It's midnigth now here.

No comments:

Post a Comment