Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can anybody suggest an affordable woman's jacket for snowy weather?

I am going to Utah for college soon and need to buy a jacket for under or around $100. I'm not going for bulky, but I'd like to be as warm as possible. I plan to layer with thermals and maybe fleece if it feels appropriate.Can anybody suggest an affordable woman's jacket for snowy weather?
No doubt, The North Face.Can anybody suggest an affordable woman's jacket for snowy weather?
Man I love the down jackets. I would look at MEC for their down jackets are pretty good. Also North Face but they might be more than $100.00. Good luck in CollegeCan anybody suggest an affordable woman's jacket for snowy weather?
Try LL Bean out of Freeport ME .I've owned one of their baxters state parkas for 15 years and have never had problem with it. Winter in UT is cold and dry but winter in ME is cold and damp and their stuff seems to be up to the task

http://www.llbean.com
I bought a very cute white jacket at WalMart for $10.00. It`s very warm and comes in 5 different colors. Can`t beat that price!
  • sea doo
  • boggle online
  • halloween horror nights
  • map of idaho
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment