Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cannon Beach, Oregon weather in November?

My husband and I are planning on taking a trip from here in Utah to Portland, OR to see my husband's mother for thanksgiving. we will be staying in Portland for most of the time but one night we are going to stay in Cannon Beach for our anniversary. I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the weather is like around Thanksgiving time near the beach? Too cold to swim? Details would be nice. I need this information so i know what to pack and so i know what to expect. It's my first time at a beach.Cannon Beach, Oregon weather in November?
The water is always very cold. How ever in cannon beach the water is colder if you go to sea side which is very close to cannon beach maybe like 10 mins away the water is cold. In the summer it could even be chilly at the beach. So in November it will be COLD bring a sweater or even a coat . But i think you should still go if you never went have fun. The view there is just breath taking. Also be sure to stop my at mo's the resturant it has very good food and yummy clam choweder. Have fun:)
The water here is always cold. I have lived in Oregon all my life so I'm used to the cold ocean but for other people it's too cold. Alot of people just like to go ankle deep in the water and even then it is cold. The ocean here is like 50-55 degrees. So I would say you don't need a bathing suite. The weather in Cannon Beach in November is usually cold so I would bring warm clothes. It can also be raining because on the coast and inland in rains alot.Cannon Beach, Oregon weather in November?
It is the Oregon Coast, it starts raining in Oct. and doesn't stop until April of the following year. One steady rain storm for six months.



In November, the rain drops fall side ways due to the winds. They sting and they are cold. The water is never warm enough to swim in without a diviers wet suit.
Oregon in November? Do you really need to ask? Wet windy and COLD....But to me it's always beautiful. Oh and it's ALWAYS to cold to swim in the Oregon/Washington Coast. Bring lots and lots of warm clothing...dont let the cold stop you from enjoying the beach...it's wonderful.Cannon Beach, Oregon weather in November?
I live in Portland, my family and I go down to Cannon beach allot and during November I would consider bringing Gloves and a Jacket because it gets pretty cold. And way to cold to swim.



I hope this helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment