Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm planning to go to Utah for vacation mid-November. How should I dress?

I'm from Hawaii so I'm not really used to cold weather.I'm planning to go to Utah for vacation mid-November. How should I dress?
You will definitely need to dress in layers, especially if you are going to be hiking. While the sun will warm things up during the day (not anywhere near Hawaii's definition of warm) the night temps will drop quite quickly. For instance, in the daytime, SLC typically reaches 40-50's and then at night the lows are between 20-30's. On average. So layers are needed, boots for sure. Not flip flop weather at all. Also pack gloves and hat to keep warm in the day in case the winds pick up. Snow is not out of the question. Have fun.I'm planning to go to Utah for vacation mid-November. How should I dress?
Conservatively because Mormons do not like skin.
  • walkie talkie
  • peterbilt
  • virtual earth
  • christian bookstore
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment