Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I live in Utah and I love to skateboard.?

The weather here in Utah sucks big time especially Winter and Spring, so what I do is Skate during the end of Spring and all the way through mid Autumn. So Im here starting to skate again and I notice I'm so stiff the my style and my tricks aren't the same, and I look like a beginner and this sucks....... So I need so advice so I wont be stiff all the time and get back to how I was.



Thanks.I live in Utah and I love to skateboard.?
go in ur garage, or in ur basement, or try an indoor park during the off season. even better, move. i live in AZ, and there is no off season. the best time to skate is in december, its cool outside, overcast, and no rain or snow



but if u like where ur at, pick up snowboarding, its sorta the same ( i would kno i do both). you can practice ur ollies, nolies, and grabs all on a snowboard



help me out?

i cant land the 2 most basic flips? its a q i just postyed

No comments:

Post a Comment