Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the weather like where you are?

I am visiting the State of Utah, and it is like fall here today. We are having a cool fall rain and comfort food is in order for both of my children's homes. One daughter is having old style swiss steak with brown gravy and garlic mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables. The other home is having cheesy chicken broccoli soup a little bit of comfort goes a long way on a cold rainy night :)What is the weather like where you are?
Singapore-27C掳.Cloudy.
I'm in San Jose, California, U.S.A. and it is sunny and around 70 degrees, not too hot and not too cold, just right, for a change. For the past couple of weeks we've had a bit of a heatwave with some days of 90-100 degree which I'm not crazy about. Reminded me of when I lived in Davis, CA (near Sacramaneto) and that was definitely too hot for me.What is the weather like where you are?
Utah!

Debs' State!!

Yes, I need reminding that your seasons are opposite to mine.

T, today (Friday) is the best day the weather forecast has given us for this week.

The sun is struggling to come out...Yes!! there it is!

temp. 59潞

wind W 15mph..

Not bad but not great.
Like Ande I live in Illinois also and today was the first day I had to bring out the jeans but still wore the flip flops..69* here today and cloudy..I would love to have that recipe for the Cheesy Chicken Broccoli soup,,that sounds delicous..my e-mails open:))What is the weather like where you are?
Weather in my area of Florida is 87潞F and Partly Cloudy!!



:-)
according to the weather people, it's in the mid 80,s....but to me, it feels hotter. spotty rain showers in the evenings........n.e. florida.
Here

Gods Paintbox has been active .

Autumn starting %26amp; cool eves %26amp; WARM days .



OH , Sounds YUM !!

Us , Pasta %26amp; ribs . Comfort food Italian style .lol



D :)
Illinois---its like fall here too, but not COLD yet... no longer tank top and shorts weather but you can wear a tshirt and jeans and be fine... the leaves are just starting to change, its my favorite time of year
Hoping for a heavy rain to wash some of this pollen from the air but just getting a little drizzle, chili-hot dogs and strong hot black coffee.
Its like fall here too in Georgia... its sorta gloomy/cloudy. Nice and relaxing. Its so dark in my house right now, i love it.



Yum, all that food sounds good!



I am eating Taco Bell.
I live in Dublin, Ireland. Today the weather was very warm with a cool breeze and during the week there were lots of showers but it was still sunny so there were loads of rainbows :)
It's beautiful, the sky is adorned with grey and black clouds, the rain has been coming down all day. Cool wind blows in your face and fallen leaves blow at your feet.
Sunny and 67 degrees. Not too cool, but I am wearing my hoodie and no shoes. The doors are open to let in the fresh air. Smells like fall.
Here in Northeast Ohio, it's pretty autumn-like. I'm kinda looking forward to fall.
Not as hot as it has been here in North Carolina. High 80's today and sunny but tonight a nice breeze with temperature 60. Fall is coming and I'm ready!!
It's been raining on and off here in England.

And I had fish fingers and chips for dinner.

(Just wanted to say what I'm eating too).
Ohio : warm , cool , sunny (:
In Texas, it is hot and so humid it feels like there is no air when you first step outside鈾モ櫏
Here at Myrtle Beach SC it's in the 90s

I can't wait till Fall....

I want to feel the cool air.
Nice but still warm. Everything is drying up here in Ms.
Sunny, 70 deg, calm, just like a fall day here too.
not good.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment