Saturday, February 25, 2012

How is the weather where you are right now?

Just wondering, my weather is snowy and very cold, I live in Utah - U.S.A I am freezing inside a small building where I work and have a window where all I can see is snow falling.How is the weather where you are right now?
Very cold here in Michigan! A winter storm warning is in effect and it is seven degrees!!
Freezing cold!!! ~ PAHow is the weather where you are right now?
snowy and a lil warm and more snow on the way tonight into tommrow!
It's sunny and chilly with old snow on the ground here in Rhode Island!How is the weather where you are right now?
SouthWest, England, drizzling, gentle winds from left to right, overcast.
stinking cold and windy. IL.
Cold, sunny with some clouds
COLD, BUT it was snowing early, but in turned into RAIN!!!
Sunny but cold...
Raining. It's a bit chilly too.

North East England.
I live in GA...Cold, rainy

expecting snow tomorrow
35 and rainy. WV.
i just shoveled the slush....but the sun is out and its nearly 40 degrees....CT
Alabama cold partly cloudy high if about 50 with an expected 1-4" of snow tonight.
just real cold - not even any snow - IL
Cold and windy and we are promised snow tomorrow in Pa. Stay warm!
Rain, rain, rain, but we had snow and freezing rain last night. Now the rain is pouring down and washing it all away. ~New Hampshire
Somewhere, Ontario Canada

Currently: -5

Feels Like: -13

Wind: W 30km/h

Wind gusts: 46km/h

Sunrise: 7:50

Sunset: 17:08

Relative Humidity: 73%

Pressure: 100.82 kPa

Visibility: 0.0 km

Ceiling: ft
Gee, I am stuck in a room with windows that only look out to the shop floor, another guy that thinks he has to yell over the phone because he thinks they can't hear him because the call is long distance. Can't see the light of day although there really is none since it's winter (dark in the morning and dark again in an hour, lol). This morning it was cold and windy here in Pa. parking lot was icy.



Sounds to me as though you could be feeling like a head of lettuce in a produce isle and I feel like a hamster in a cage with the heat on.
Sunny and chili- Dallas, TX
freezing I'm in Comanche TX. and the temperature right now is 32 degrees out side an my bf is in Granbury and its 36 degrees
Chicago - freezing cold - but sunny.
Sunny and very hot

Santa Catarina - Brazil
Great it is sunny and 8 degrees outside. Yeaterday it snowed. Illinois by Chicago. Think warn thoughts. Get a small space heater and plug it in.
1 degree F, but it's supposed to get much colder over the weekend, with a high of -3 and wind chills ranging from -20 to -45, depending on which part of the state your in. Welcome to MN winters.
We had like 2 inches oof snow...it all melted...now it's sunny sunny sunny!



-Ohio



I love Utah! Skiing!
"My winter season itinerary."



"Where I am right now, it's clear, sunny, and today's high

temperature at 40 degrees."



"Hartford, Connecticut."



"Where I am going to arrive for about thirty days, beginning

2 February 2008, snow storms all day. A high temperature

today at 4 degrees, with tonight's low temperature of 10

degrees below zero."



"Madison, Wisconsin."



"My favorite type of weather, is overcast and 'GLOOM'. Low,

patchy clouds, with a wind advisory, and watch control tower

visibility at zero, with dense fog at night. An average high

temperature range, between twenty to forty degrees."



"Perfect weather for wearing pajama pants, and a hooded,

pull-over sweatshirt."



"I never did like to wear lots of clothing. I don't like to wear a

coat, a sweater, or even a vest under my suit jacket."



"In seventy degree temperatures, I have to wear shorts."
Here in Bangor Co., Down N.,Ireland it is pleasantly mild with the setting sun spreading a scarlet glow over the sea all the way to the Scottish coast, really beautiful.
Very cold! I live in Minneapolis, and it's supposed to be in the single digits all day today.There's a windchill advisory tonight and tomorrow because temps. are supposed to be below zero all weekend!
I AM AT UK GLASGOW SCOTLAND IT IS VERY COLD HERE I AM FREEZING
44 Fahrenheit

No comments:

Post a Comment