Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is it ok to take a dog that was raised in California to a trip in Utah?

Is the weather change to extreme? I would love to take my dog! ThanksIs it ok to take a dog that was raised in California to a trip in Utah?
Depends... what kind of dog is it? Most dogs are very versatile and adaptive, so I'm guessing it's okay unless your dog is very old, very young, or a fragile breed like those ones that look like mops.
My dogs came from all over the place and they all travel well with me.



It's totally fine to travel with your dog, and it's actually better than leaving him/her alone. Dogs are able to live anywhere, regardless of weather. Have fun on your trip :)Is it ok to take a dog that was raised in California to a trip in Utah?
Dogs can adapt to anything other than EXTREME weather. Extreme as in Alaska and California. And that's fine too as long as you have all the right protections.

Depending on the dog, you might want to equip him/her with coats and paw shoes. Remember to massage him/her after being in the cold.
Hey! I live in Utah!

It'll be fine. You might want to buy a sweater or something for them, especially if you gave a smooth or single coated dog, because it's freezing.

But it'll be fine, don't worry about it.Is it ok to take a dog that was raised in California to a trip in Utah?
Sure I take my dogs on trips with me. He has been to OR, WA, NV, UT and ID. He will be going to CA and AZ in the next few years.
sure



we brought a min poodle home from california to ohio. was that first winter a real surprise for her.
I would do it ! should be just fine
  • google chrome extensions
  • compare cars
  • tess gerritsen
  • kasich
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment