Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the weather like where you are at? I am in Utah and it is snowing! I will give 10pts in 10 mins.?

it is 12:59 MSTWhat is the weather like where you are at? I am in Utah and it is snowing! I will give 10pts in 10 mins.?
Im in Glasgow, Scotland



It's about 9C here and just quite cloudy lolWhat is the weather like where you are at? I am in Utah and it is snowing! I will give 10pts in 10 mins.?
im in south dakota



its pretty crazy right now

two weeks ago it was 50's and 60's all week

last week it snowed but melted fast

now its mid 30's

CRAZY!What is the weather like where you are at? I am in Utah and it is snowing! I will give 10pts in 10 mins.?
Overcast and cold.
Im in central missouri...sunny and windy...40 degrees..suckssss

No comments:

Post a Comment