Saturday, February 25, 2012

How is itlike being a christian living in Utah?

I have lived in florida pretty much my whole life and im about to move to utah, which i know will be a huge change. What differences (besides weather) should i look forward to? i know that there are alot of mormons in utah, how do they treat christians? Im 15 years old. Im just worried that it will be too big of a change and i wont feel at home. What activities are there to do there for my age? thankyouHow is itlike being a christian living in Utah?
Most Mormons would say that they are Christians. They just follow a different form of the religion than you are used to.How is itlike being a christian living in Utah?
I am a Christian and have friends that are Christian living in Utah. The Mormons do have control of that state religiously speaking and probably politically speaking too. If you want to minister to them, it won't be easy, but it can be done. But most importantly, respect their right to their faith and they will respect yours. My experience with mainstream LDS' is that even though we have a difference of beliefs, they are still ok people. I have yet to meet a Mormon that I don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment