Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where is a warm place to live?

Hi so first off I'm twenty years old and I got into a car accident back in January. I busted my eye socket, neck and back. From these injures I have sustained arthritis. I currently live in Utah where the weather is always changing and the winters are cold and miserable. I want to move some place warm, but not boiling hot. People have suggested San Diego, California because it always has a steady temperature of around 80 degrees. Is there anywhere else that is warm?Where is a warm place to live?
well, California or Florida would be good choices as they are mostly warm year round. Maybe Hawaii
actually the best place for people with arthritis to live is a place like arizona where it is not only warm but dry, because humidity affects arthritis more than cold does really.Where is a warm place to live?
Arizona, Cabo San Lucas has the nicest year around weather in the World.
California or Hawaii, both are good places to live in.Where is a warm place to live?
Hawaii is warm. And it stays that way throughout the year.
Belize
I live in San Diego. It does not have a steady temperature of around 80 degrees. It gets cold in the late fall/winter, but it may not feel very cold to you considering where you come from and what you are used to. Yes, we have some of the best and most consistent weather in the country but it definitely isn't 80 year round. On winter nights, it can be around 50. There are a few summer days where it is 100 or more. The good thing is that there aren't drastic changes. Most people who come from colder environments view the weather here as perfect. To me, it is the most ideal I have found.



I would say Southern California, Florida, Hawaii, and possibly Arizona would be the options for you as far as weather. Florida is VERY humid, has bad weather/hurricanes and isn't consistent from day to day. Arizona has monsoons, and can be way TOO hot in the summer, and the winters are very cold. Hawaii is very far and not an easy place to move to, but is the only place weather-wise that I would want to live besides San Diego. So I would research San Diego further if I were you. Read the site below for a summary of the best info about the year-round weather here.

No comments:

Post a Comment