Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is typical weather like in South Lake Tahoe during 4th of July week?

I just found out I have that week off work, and I have timeshare that I

can trade. Looking to go somewhere with lots of outdoor activities

that has great weather at that time. 2 years ago I went to Vail, CO.,

and it was great, the year before I went to Salt Lake City, Utah, also

great. Looking for a great place to take a comfortably warm (not

hot and humid like it is here in the south) vacation, and I'm thinking

Lake Tahoe might be it this year.What is typical weather like in South Lake Tahoe during 4th of July week?
I have been to Vail, CO a few years ago to go skiing and it was great. That being said, Vail is nothing compared to the beauty you will see at Lake Tahoe. Regardless which time of year you go you will have plenty of options to keep you busy. Since you mentioned July you can look forward to a week of swimming, boating, mountain biking, golfing, hiking, snorkeling, and much more. Lake Tahoe is nature at it's best. I would stronly suggest visiting the following site http://www.visitinglaketahoe.com/ to get a better idea of what to expect and/or plan out your vacation. There is so much to do out there that a week might not be enough time to get it all in. If you know which timeshare resort you are staying at you can learn a little more by doing some research on http://www.sellatimeshare.com/ This way you know what amenities you can expect in the room and on the resort grounds. Enjoy your trip, you are not going to want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment