Saturday, February 25, 2012

What are the driving conditions from Salt Lake City, Utah to Park City, Utah like?

I'm an 18 yr old college student planning on making the move from Riverside, California to SLC, Utah. I am a ski patroller out here in Southern California but the winter weather here must be nothing compared to Utah's. I snowboard about 4 or 5 times each week during the winter. I will be living in eastern SLC and driving to Park City Mountain Resort primarily. I drive a Toyota Tercel, FWD, Michelin X-Ice Snow/Mud Tires and I have a good pair of chains. Ive driven in plenty of snow and have had no problems because of my car's low center of gravity. Will I be alright?What are the driving conditions from Salt Lake City, Utah to Park City, Utah like?
You'll be fine. If you're going from Salt Lake City to Park City, you will be primarily on I-80, which is a major E-W interstate, it is kept plowed and sanded. I used to have a job that required me to travel between both cities and I never had a problem, except in Park City itself, where snow removal is a little more difficult, I never got stuck or slid off the road in several years of traveling there.



Typically, the only ski resort areas adversely affected by weather are Alta, Snowbird, Brighton and Solitude, because they are narrow box canyons and you often have to wait for snow removal.What are the driving conditions from Salt Lake City, Utah to Park City, Utah like?
Yeah! it's Not to bad on I15 they keep it up and going good and Utah keeps it easy to get there since it is one of there main tourist places you should have no prb at all I go up there in my truck with RWD all that time and the roads are usally dry
  • deathly hallows part 2 trailer
  • disneymovieclub
  • mgm grand
  • pick a part
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment