Saturday, February 25, 2012

What month is the best time to go skiing in Utah?

I am planning a ski trip for this spring with a group of my friends (mid 20's) to the area around Park City, Utah. What time of year is the best time to go skiing in Utah? I've been skiing in Utah in late March twice and the weather was warm, but we didn't get any powder days. I am looking for the best time for some good powder, weather that isn't freezing, and lines that aren't crazy long.What month is the best time to go skiing in Utah?
mid to late march. but i recommend not just going to park city, but branching out a little. there are really good resorts that are far less touristy and crowded than park city, and have better snow. snowbird is in nearby little cottonwood canyon and is my favorite. it's good pretty much year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment